Leasing vs Buying a New Acura Car or SUV in Houston TX
Ask Sterling McCall Acura: Should You Buy or Lease Your New Acura?
The research is done, and you’ve made your choice on your new Acura. But before you sign on the dotted line, have you considered the benefits available to you when you lease an Acura? If you’ve got a few minutes, Sterling McCall Acura’s team of automotive leasing experts want to help you make an informed decision between the benefits of buying or leasing your next Acura.
There are many benefits to either buying or leasing. Determining which option is best for you really boils down to your personal preferences for your vehicle. The best way to make an informed decision is to ask yourself some important automotive questions:
Are you a car-keeper or a car-trader?
- If you’re the type to keep your car for 5 or more years, then you’ll benefit more from financing your new Acura
- If you like getting a new car every 3 to 5 years, leasing could be for you.
Are you a commuter or a road-tripper?
- If your annual mileage is less than 15,000 miles, you’re a prime leasing candidate
- Love taking long road trips and regularly exploring the countryside in your vehicle? You’ll definitely want to purchase your new Acura.
Are you a vehicular decorator?
- If personalizing your car with exterior and/or interior artwork is a high priority, buying is your only option.
- If you’re not interested in customizing your vehicle, you might consider leasing your new Acura.
Are regular car payments in your budget?
- If you’re looking for a temporary car payment, then financing your new Acura is your best option.
- Perpetual car payments not a problem? You’re going to love our low lease payments at Sterling McCall Acura.
Do you like handling your vehicle’s maintenance?
- If you are a do-it-yourself mechanic, your best option is to buy your new Acura.
- Happy letting ASE Certified Technicians work on your Acura? Your Sterling McCall Acura lease will cover most service and maintenance needs.
Contact Sterling McCall Acura About Buying or Leasing Your Next Acura
Sterling McCall Acura is committed to provide our customers with everything they need to make the best automotive financing or leasing decisions. So, please bring all of your questions to our highly trained team of Acura experts and let us help you find the Acura deal that best meets your driving needs. Simply shop us online or contact Sterling McCall Acura to get everything you need to experience Precision Crafted Performance®.
Should I Lease or Buy a New Acura Car / SUV in Houston TX? | Sterling McCall Acura
Honestly one of the better dealership experiences I've had for car buying. (Haven't used the service department, so this review does not address service). In the past week I visited about 7 dealerships for 5 different auto brands. Some were pretty bad, some were average. Buying with Drew Spence at Acura, however, was great. He didn't play any games. We got our trade in valued first so we knew our budget up front. We then discussed our budget and he only showed us vehicles within it. He then worked with us on rebates to get us into that budget. He also respected ...
Good Evening Sterling McCall AcuraI would like to take this time to recognize Brandy. I really appreciate her service along with her honest. Brandy always seem to go above and beyond the call of duty to satisfied her customers and that's the kind of person a dealership needs. There isn't nothing to big or to small she wouldn't help with. She also try cleaning up the acts of others when something isn't done right. There is also other gentlemen in the sales department I would like to thank as well. But if I had to put an number in on ...
5 Stars for my service advisor, Trenisha. I have to put it here since Sterling McCall never sends me a survey to rate my satisfaction with her service for my visits. She has taken care of me 3 times, providing excellent customer service and yet I have never received an opportunity to rate her. EVERY other random male advisor prior to her, I have received a survey. What's up with that?
Great selection of cars, great prices and best service. As a realtor, my car is essential for my business and this guys (a special thanks to Juan) have helped me keeping the best vehicle for the lowest cost (including maintenance, depreciation, etc).I definitely recommend Sterling McCall Acura.