Leasing vs Buying a New Acura Car or SUV in Houston TX
Ask Sterling McCall Acura: Should You Buy or Lease Your New Acura?
The research is done, and you’ve made your choice on your new Acura. But before you sign on the dotted line, have you considered the benefits available to you when you lease an Acura? If you’ve got a few minutes, Sterling McCall Acura’s team of automotive leasing experts want to help you make an informed decision between the benefits of buying or leasing your next Acura.
There are many benefits to either buying or leasing. Determining which option is best for you really boils down to your personal preferences for your vehicle. The best way to make an informed decision is to ask yourself some important automotive questions:
Are you a car-keeper or a car-trader?
- If you’re the type to keep your car for 5 or more years, then you’ll benefit more from financing your new Acura
- If you like getting a new car every 3 to 5 years, leasing could be for you.
Are you a commuter or a road-tripper?
- If your annual mileage is less than 15,000 miles, you’re a prime leasing candidate
- Love taking long road trips and regularly exploring the countryside in your vehicle? You’ll definitely want to purchase your new Acura.
Are you a vehicular decorator?
- If personalizing your car with exterior and/or interior artwork is a high priority, buying is your only option.
- If you’re not interested in customizing your vehicle, you might consider leasing your new Acura.
Are regular car payments in your budget?
- If you’re looking for a temporary car payment, then financing your new Acura is your best option.
- Perpetual car payments not a problem? You’re going to love our low lease payments at Sterling McCall Acura.
Do you like handling your vehicle’s maintenance?
- If you are a do-it-yourself mechanic, your best option is to buy your new Acura.
- Happy letting ASE Certified Technicians work on your Acura? Your Sterling McCall Acura lease will cover most service and maintenance needs.
Contact Sterling McCall Acura About Buying or Leasing Your Next Acura
Sterling McCall Acura is committed to provide our customers with everything they need to make the best automotive financing or leasing decisions. So, please bring all of your questions to our highly trained team of Acura experts and let us help you find the Acura deal that best meets your driving needs. Simply shop us online or contact Sterling McCall Acura to get everything you need to experience Precision Crafted Performance®.
Should I Lease or Buy a New Acura Car / SUV in Houston TX? | Sterling McCall Acura
Great Service, Outstanding value, appreciate how easy you made the transaction
I would like to inform you all that the sales rep., Mr. Darell Babineaux is great to work with if you wish to buy a new Acura. He was attentive, honest and cordial. He also works well with the dealership's general manager, Mr. Wil Paz. Both were outstanding. Together, they worked to find the car that I sought.
This review is about the Advisor (Brandy). She was great! She was very attentive and recommended what I needed now vs trying to tell me I needed everything under the sun done to my vehicle. I would come back and only work with Brandy. However, the wait time is ridiculously long. No fault to Brandy. She did mention the service team only has 2 guys working. It took 3.5 hours for an oil change and wheel alignment. This normally takes 45mins. There were no loaner cars available as they do not have adequate staffing
Kim Eddy was very accommodating to our schedule and we got exactly the price we were expecting. She went out of her way get all the paperwork done so we could pick the car up and leave town. No problems, no hassles, and very easily done. The car was all ready to go when we arrived. Never had a car buying experience go so smoothly!